We have an immediate full-time contract opportunity for a qualified network coordinator to support the development and sharing of remarkable stories about authentic local experiences to potential visitors to the DFW region. You will be responsible for organizing, researching and sharing compelling content on our digital platforms in order to encourage visitation to the region. Your duties will also include monitoring and reporting web traffic and performance metrics to help refine our business tactics.
You will be responsible for supporting our content marketing team by helping organize existing content assets (stories and images), researching story ideas and trafficking content deliverables in accordance with our stakeholders contracted requirements. You’ll also assist with the assembly of performance reporting information.
Our ideal candidate is a recent communications or marketing graduate (or currently enrolled in a similar post-secondary school program) with demonstrable communications skills (including social media engagement experience) and rich knowledge of the DFW area.
- Organize and research content assets in conjunction with VisitDFW’s content strategy.
- Traffic content assets and communicate deliverables in conjunction with the content calendar and contract requirements of VisitDFW’s stakeholders and business partners.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and partners to coordinate the editorial calendar and develop site content, style and layout.
- Managing and liaising with writers and bloggers to ensure content quality and schedule parameters are met.
- Edit and proofreading writers’ posts as needed
- Monitor VisitDFW social media channels providing stakeholder/visitor support and engagement as needed.
- Use Google Analytics/social media insight tools to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics and provide monthly reports
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
Your Experience and Skillsets:
- Proven work communication and/or marketing experience that includes managing paid third-party content as well as in-house developed content
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics, web reporting tools, content aggregation tools (i.e. CrowdRIFF) and WordPress
- Experience with integrating social media into content marketing initiatives
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Undergraduate degree or current post secondary school enrolment in communications, marketing or relevant field
Tell Us Your Story
If being the part of the communications team for a destination marketing start-up appeals to you, reach out to us at email@example.com with your resume and tell us why you’d like a shot at letting the world know how remarkable the DFW region is. We’d also love to see examples of any relevant work.
We’ve just launched a whole new marketing program, including a new website, and we’d love to have our network coordinator on board by April 1st to keep telling the DFW area’s remarkable story.
You can learn more about our reboot plans at rebootingdfwatc.com.
SMAIL MAIL AND STREET ADDRESS: 624 DOOLEY STREET – GRAPEVINE, TEXAS 76051 USA